Upcoming and Past Events
- Representation & Inclusion in Fashion evidence session - fashion in educationThu, Jul 16Online Event, Zoom Sessions
- Representation & Inclusion in Fashion evidence session - fashion creativesMon, Jul 13Online Event, Zoom Sessions
- Representation & Inclusion in Fashion evidence session - modelling & castingThu, Jul 02Online Event, Zoom Sessions
- Thu, May 07Online Event, Zoom SessionsMay 07, 2020, 10:00 AMOnline Event, Zoom SessionsWe are interested in hearing about experiences and stories on inclusion and exclusion in the fashion industry in order for us to make policy recommendations. 7 May: Fashion Creatives (Session at full capacity) From 15 May: Fashion Education, New Generations, Marketing, Castings, Consumers.
- Fri, May 01WebinarMay 01, 2020, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM GMT+1WebinarThe Fashion Roundtable team - Tamara Cincik (CEO), Jodi Muter Hamilton (Communications Director) and Karen Binns (Fashion Director) are joined by Professor Dilys Williams, Head of the Centre for Sustainable Fashion to discuss what will be the 'new normal'.
- Fri, Apr 17WebinarApr 17, 2020, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMWebinarJoining Fashion Roundtable CEO Tamara this week is Tamsin Blanchard, a British fashion journalist, author & lecturer who has organised Fashion Open Studio online, an event series to celebrate those who are actively trying to find creative solutions to the major challenges facing the industry.
- Fri, Apr 10WebinarApr 10, 2020, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMWebinarThis week we will be joined by commercial and employment lawyers discussing the challenges in retail and employment. Our guests: Emily Dorotheou Associate, Mishcon, Rebecca Meredith Associate (Barrister), Fried Frank, and Meriel Schindler Partner - Head of Employment, Withers.
- Fri, Apr 03Webinar
- Fri, Mar 27Webinar